Marina Yglesias Jewelry offers a one year warranty
on all its products from the date of purchase.
The warranty does not cover the cost when the damage is self-inflicted or due to normal wear and tear, loss of product, loss of stones or theft. The customer is obliged to check the products delivered immediately after arrival. If it appears that the product delivered is not the product ordered, or the product is inadequate or incomplete, the customer must immediately report these defects by email to Marina Yglesias Jewelry (email@example.com). The return of the order to Marina Yglesias Jewelr must be in the original packaging (including boxes and documentation) and in new condition. Commissioning after failure detection, damage after failure detection, encumbrance and / or resale after failure detection, voids the right to claim and return.
If a customer’s complaints are justified by Marina Yglesias Jewelry, we will give the customer the option of replacing products delivered free of charge or refunding them.
The warranty does not apply if:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, makeup, swimming pools, hot tubs or bath;
- The natural process of fading the coating in white rhodium or 24k yellow gold;
- The customer personally processed, repaired or modified the jewelry provided;
- The customer allows a third party to process, repair or modify the jewelry provided;
- The delivered jewelry was exposed to abnormal conditions, other careless procedures or contrary to Marina Yglesias Jewelry’s instructions.
Therefore, these repairs will be done for a fee.