Like all online shops, Marina Yglesias collects your personal information, and we do so in accordance with the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) EU 679/2016.
As we’re asking you for details, here are ours: our company is registered in Portugal, MARINA YGLESIAS, UNIPESSOAL LDA and our company number is 515913111. We have summarized the information we ask you for and its purpose. We do everything we can to protect your privacy and the security of your personal information.
Your name, address and email address
- To process the orders that you make on our website, send you email confirmations of your order, to send you your package and check your payment details
- If you sign up for our newsletter, we can send you special offers and promotions by email
- We may use your data for fraud prevention purposes
- To answer your questions or complaints. We may register these communications, to ensure you are provided with the best possible service
- We may also send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services
- We may be legally required to inform you of changes to the services we provide you
- If you send us a product review or post one on our website, we may ask for your email address to verify your review
Date of Birth
- To confirm that you’re over 18 so that we can legally enter into a contract with you
Your phone number
- Optional, but useful to track orders, deliveries or if there is a problem with your order
Your communication history with Us
- We may keep records of emails and postal correspondence from you to ensure the best possible customer service
Information about your device and how you use our website (including your IP address, device type)
- To continuously improve our website, to show you the correct content (for example language and currency); to develop, test and improve the systems, services and products we provide to you
Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
- To offer them, so you can take part in them and win prizes or special offers
- If you upload your photographs to MY social media channels, these may be published on our website
Your social media username
- If you interact with us on social media, we use this data to answer your comments or questions. Please remember any content you post on social media channels belongs to that channel
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- We collect information about your location through your IP address to show you content that is most relevant to you
Any of your personal data
- We may be legally required to share your personal data, for example, when a court order is submitted to share it with law enforcement agencies or a court of law
Access Your Data
We do not pass on, sell or provide your data for marketing purposes to third parties. You can request access, correction or deletion of the personal information held about you, except if
- You have an ongoing matter in terms of Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
- You have an unsettled debt with Marina Yglesias regardless of the payment method;
- You have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping rules.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that contains information that helps the website to identify and track the visitor. There are two types of cookies: “Session Cookies” and cookies that are saved permanently on your computer.
The first type of cookie commonly used is “Session Cookies”. During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A “Session Cookie” is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. We use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
You can adjust your cookie settings and remove cookies at any time through your browser settings, although you may then not be able to access and use all of this website’s content and features.
Sharing on social media websites
When you share content with social networking sites, like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter, they may send cookies. We do not control these third-party cookies, but you can check their websites for information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org